Monday, September 6, 2010

9.02.10

thanks for all of the positive comments about my little obsession hobby. to make it even more evident, robert & I hosted a 90210 party on 9.02.10, of course. we served popcorn & ice cream sundaes & showed season one on a big screen outside that robert made from a shower curtain & reclaimed wood from our home renovation. it was a lot of fun. and it makes me pretty happy to know that I have friends who are just as nerdy as I am.

{we served movie theatre butter popcorn & rosemary infused popcorn}

{ice cream sundae bar in honor of the walshes}

{one of the beverages served was the champagne that donna got drunk on at prom}

{I made buttons for the guest who didn't come in costume}

{robert = dylan. I = brenda. kara= amanda from the slumber party episode}

{my mom = brenda from the slumber party episode, with scrunchie & slouchy socks}

{mike= brandon & lisa= knocked-up andrea. jen= kelly taylor}

{bob= steve sanders & reba = valerie}

{we showed season 1 on the lawn on a giant movie screen that robert built}


{brenda + dylan forever}

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so well done!!! Looks like a amazing, amazing party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you captured everything so well! 09.02.10-- date of a lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is by far the best party idea I’ve ever heard of…amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes. What a fun party! Wish I could have been a guest :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails