Thursday, September 30, 2010

like minds (& stomachs)

I love traveling with robert more than anything. so when I found out he was going to be in new york city for work a week before I was going to be there, I was super bummed that we would just miss each other. but he took lots of great pics to show me when he got home.

except that I didn't get a chance to look at his photos before I left for my trip. robert had mentioned visiting eataly & thought I would like it too. so I stopped by one day & left with a cone full of gelato & sat in from of the flatiron to eat it. I took a picture.

little did I know, robert had done the exact same thing... and taken a photo of it! I swear, we did not know about each other's stop for gelato (the same flavor, I might add) in front of the flatiron. or about documenting it with a photo. I'm pretty sure we were meant to be.

{robert's fragola gelato in a cup- he says you get more that way -in front of the flatiron on 9/7/10}

{my fragola gelato in a cone in front of the flatiron on 9/16/10}

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails