Monday, May 9, 2011

countdown

robert & I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary this month! I can hardly believe how quickly five years have passed - five of the most amazing years of my life thus far. we've been planning a little trip away & have been counting down for eight weeks. we are going to london, belgium & amsterdam. I've never been to belgium or amsterdam, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know! 

ps - how do you like my new black globe? my mom & I went to a great estate sale this weekend where I picked up this beauty. I think my collection is now complete (but, I mean, there's always room for one more...)


2 comments:

  1. WOw congrats!! I was in AMsterdam several years ago, go for Indonesian food!!! and don´t miss renting a bike! the best way to discover this lovely city! Kisses!
    P.S. And as for London, what should I say? there aer so amny things to see, I could write pages and pages... Last year, when I was there I bought a book ( "I never knew that about London") This is a highly reccomended book to stroll around the city. And we had a sponaneous pic nic at New Holland Park, stunning garden with lots of lovely flowers!!!!
    If you scroll on my blog ( around May last year you will see a couple of posts related to London!
    KIsses

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing-that sounds like an absolutely wonderful way to celebrate! Cheers to bicycles in Amsterdam, as well as an afternoon at the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum, and a visit to the bulb market!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails