Friday, July 19, 2013

nyc anniversary trip, day 4

alright, alright- I promise this is the last nyc post (unless I ever get around to making a video...). thanks for reading! 

new york city: day 4


I was dying to see the rain room exhibit at moma before we left town, so we headed down there and got in line to get tickets an hour before they opened. I happened to notice a staff member walking around as we were getting in line and when I asked her how long the wait would be, she said, "you don't even have tickets yet? probably an hour wait to get tickets and then four hours to get into the rain room." uh, never mind. so instead we went to the moma store & did a little shopping. this store is so inspiring, I wish I owned one of every single thing in it. 



ours stomachs were rumbling so walked on over to sprinkles for breakfast (if you call cupcakes "breakfast"). maybe someday I'll make it to every sprinkles location. so far I've got dallas, beverly hills, san diego & now new york under my belt. 



after breakfast we did some more walking & shopping & eventually ended up meeting my good friend kristin at keste pizza on bleeker street. that is definitely some of the best pizza I've ever had. we got a regina margherita & a proscuitto di parma & both were amazing. 

{I'm still trying to figure out the target audience for this china pattern}

kristin took us through washington square park (where we got splashed by the fountain spray), to some fun vintage shops & then over to the best italian bakery, verniero's, for some mini cannolis (and cookies to take back to my family - I always bring some tupperware in my suitcase!). and before we headed to the airport, I had to grab a couple packs of baked by melissa mini cupcakes. best bite you'll ever have, I tell ya. I planned to save them but once we got to the airport, our 8pm flight was delayed by 5 hours, so the minis disappeared rather quickly. 


it was such a fun getaway, with my favorite person on the planet. happy 7 years, robert!

(more nyc trip pics here: day 1, day 2, day 3

8 comments:

  1. Why didn't I have a cupcake for breakfast?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Do I Recover my AOL Email Password

    Do you wish to recover your AOL email password that you have forgotten? Or you want to change it due to any personal reason? Doesn’t matter what is the requirement for that you wish to recover your AOL email account password as both ways need complete information because each step is very important to follow. You can avail AOL email customer service to change or recover your AOL email account password from the trained experts.

    Aol Password Recovery
    Aol Change Password
    How to recover Yahoo password

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google Account Recovery

    Google is one of the famous brand that is designed by the Google inc so that the users can simply use it for the purpose of various job like using its browser or using the other products or the mailing service. So just in case you are looking for the web mailing service that could really prove to be useful for your personal life as well as the formal life then you have to simply try to use Gmail service.


    Gmail Account Recovery
    Google-Account-Recovery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy, chúng tôi cung cấp máy photocopy ricoh, toshiba, canon, sharp, đặc biệt chúng tôi có cung cấp máy photocopy màu uy tín, giá rẻ nhất.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Sharing A lot of important and useful blog, i have been already bookmarked your blog and come to read it on daily basic if I can get the spouse to concur, yours is so a lot prettier. Much thanks to you for sharing!

    www.norton.com/setup
    norton.com/setup
    office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails