Monday, July 29, 2013

porch drink: fruity beer

each summer robert & I unwittingly adopt a "porch drink". the past few summers I was obsessed with making arnold palmershoney whiskey with ginger ale. this summer we've been busy with house projects, so we've kept it as simple as popping a top. 

I have tried for many years to become a beer drinker. the phrase "pizza & cold beer" sounds so appealing to me. but even after a trip to belgium, the best that I could do was a lambic. this summer I discovered stiegl raddler graprefruit beer, and it's right up my alley. it tastes like a delicious, fruity, fizzy soda (warning: it's easy to consume one too many of these). and for a backup, we've also kept some of these michelob ultra pomegranate raspberry beers on hand. it's light, refreshing, and doesn't taste too much like beer :) 


5 comments:

  1. Grapefruit radler sounds genius! I'm all about a super low-alcohol Breton cider we just discovered–it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For Sharing A lot of important and useful blog, i have been already bookmarked your blog and come to read it on daily basic if I can get the spouse to concur, yours is so a lot prettier. Much thanks to you for sharing!

    www.norton.com/setup
    norton.com/setup
    office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have remarked very interesting details ! Also visit my site 바카라사이트탑

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot
    for sharing!divorcio de mutuo acuerdo virginia beach va

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog was informative.Post more blog keep do it.Protection order virginia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails